The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CC Break is horrible in PVP...

GawdSB
GawdSB
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously I haven't been playing for that long, but multiple times I have full stamina and I'm stuck in whatever cc is cast upon me for a good amount of time. I'm pressing the buttons together multiple times and trying to dodge roll neither works. *** ridiculous.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very true . Even with points in breakfree .
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've even been feared, stunned, whatever and attempting to break free, it just uses your resources but your still stuck kneeling or laying down, with an empty stam pool, while you wait for your inevitable death.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meteor is the worst. You get rooted, so you hit dodge roll 3x nothing happens then you break free move forward and get knocked back and rubberbanded back to where you started. Combat is really broken and the lag and ping just keep getting worse.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll all be better soon. Just wait, you'll see! ;)
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite some time ago; there was a way to use 2 different CCs to where you couldn't break free. Think it was when root and stun was paired together. Basically the game was saying your couldn't roll out of the root because you were stunned yet you couldnt break free because you were rooted or something like that. Not sure if its a related bug.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone "feared" me one time and it actually saved my character...was surrounded and kept getting rooted - got hit with fear though and got outside that particular circle of death, and was able to get back in the fight...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Meteor is the worst. You get rooted, so you hit dodge roll 3x nothing happens then you break free move forward and get knocked back and rubberbanded back to where you started. Combat is really broken and the lag and ping just keep getting worse.

Remember to block as soon as you see the circle then purge or roll out.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »

Remember to block as soon as you see the circle then purge or roll out.

That only works when the game decides to give you a circle. If I actually see a circle I hit mist so I can't be mezed. I give the responsiveness of this game server 9/10 dumpsters lately. The server can't even handle opening a door with one try.
    Edited by Armitas on January 1, 2017 12:33PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest issue for me is breaking cc from a crystal frag and sometime dawn breaker of smiting.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes there is nothing you can do, but here is what helps me.
    • Rebind Interrupt/Bash to an accessible key. I use C but you could use Space bar even if you'd rather jump using another key.
    • Work a Bash into your skill rotation every 3-4 skills. This can allow you to CC-break sometimes before the effect even appears.
    • Run a build that allows you to block more.

V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. THEDKEXPERIENCE
      THEDKEXPERIENCE
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Immovable pots and mist form are my best friends in PVP. Not getting CC'd for 15+ seconds is awesome when storming a keep. Mist form is great at breaking all types of CC.

Except fear. Fear equals instant shield and breath of life spamming.