Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing in cyrodiil

schwarzman1
schwarzman1
✭✭✭
Continuous crashes in cryodiil. (chillrend). Also I have to log on and off an alt to get back in.

Any recommendations?

PS4 NA
Edited by schwarzman1 on December 24, 2016 7:34AM
PS4 NA AD
PSN: schwarzman1
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's guaranteed to crash in Cyrodiil on PS4 pro, that's why I no longer go there, time waster.
    Pc na
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, Not PS4 pro
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exact same issue with me since New Life Festival started. Anything with more than 8-10 players and lag, everyone stops moving and I get unable to access server message. I have to do the same as you to get back in. PS4 NA.

Do not have any solution, just patience. Or a more reliable game.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 EU doing it aswell. As I type im waiting to log back in
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has everyone at ZOS gone home for the holidays and left this crap game to crash and burn?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I can not go into any battle in Blackwater (PS4 NA) today without everyone freezing and me getting kicked off the server. This has really become an issue since New Life Festival started. Anything with more than 8-10 players and I lag, everyone stops moving and I get 'unable to access server message'.

I have to log onto another character before I can get back into the PVP character and it is nearly always back at one of the gates with no indication that I have gotten and AP for anything I did before the crash.

This has also happened on other characters in other campaigns, so I know it is not campaign specific.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I think its all server cyrodiil specific sadly :(
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix the Cyrodiil server, it's slow and we get a lot of endless loading screens/crashes.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox 1s too
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will get fixed next year maybe .
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax is letting down it's customers, even the new DLC are less then before. Hopefully they will feel the pain in their wallet and learn the hard way you should not let customers down the way they do.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I crash a half a dozen times a day on PS4 Pro and if it's in Cyrodiil I have to log onto a different character before I can get back into Cyrodiil again every time.
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    I've had similar issues when I was testing out the Beta prior to the full release on PC. I don't know if this will work for you but the solution I had was to make sure all NAT on your network protocol was OPEN. Also look up ESO ports that need to also be open in order to help eliminate any server communication issues.
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    ya i had the same problem in chillrend it didnt let me go into city of cyrodiil so i had to stay in the sewers.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem. Have to log into a different character after hard log - then go back to the one in Cyrodiil.... happens 1 in 10 load screens... making playing VERY disjointed and annoying.