Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Raise CP cap to 600?

Pallio
Pallio
✭✭✭✭✭
Will the CP cap be raised to balance out nerfs on Proc sets in PvP?
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most likely, we could all assume...
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the trend has been for the cap to increase by 30 each quater (for the last 3 dlc's & 1T update) i would assume the same next update, but until PTS natch potes its just a guess!
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect to see a CP raise of 30 with UD13.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The trend would say 591, but I am hoping for 600 instead. We won't get another opportunity for such a round number for years at this rate.
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we bump it to 663 or more? There are still people running around that have 300+ over the cap >_>

Edit: math is hard.
    Edited by Yinmaigao on December 31, 2016 8:17PM
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remind me why they push up the max CP at all? It sounds to me like they just do it to artificially add progression in a meaningless way, and to push the game's already massively inflated stats even higher.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yinmaigao wrote: »
    Can we bump it to 663 or more? There are still people running around that have 300+ over the cap >_>

Edit: math is hard.

No. If doing a large scale increase, please for the love of all that is (un)holy, go for 666.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No .
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't see the point. I'm sure most players at the current limit already have or are close to 591 and all its going to achieve is everyone having a few more stars to put in so that they can ignore building for anything but more damage once again. What they need to do is implement a system where if you put points into say more damage then you sacrifice other things like survivability and sustain.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    I honestly don't see the point. I'm sure most players at the current limit already have or are close to 591 and all its going to achieve is everyone having a few more stars to put in so that they can ignore building for anything but more damage once again. What they need to do is implement a system where if you put points into say more damage then you sacrifice other things like survivability and sustain.

That's exactly what champion points should offer. More mitigation for less damage. More sustain for less overall resources. Meaningful choices; not just stack and blitz.
  • User_Name
    User_Name
    ✭✭✭
    I would love it if they introduced softcaps again, so that CP in excess of 200-300 couldn't be used to boost damage/regen even further, but instead used to make more balanced builds. It would also encourage more diversity, as there wouldn't be a best/mandatory way to spend CP when damage/regen softcap is reached.
    Edited by User_Name on December 31, 2016 8:53PM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »

Check people around the pledge cities. You'll be surprised at the amount of players below cap still.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallio wrote: »
    Will the CP cap be raised to balance out nerfs on Proc sets in PvP?

that would be so awesome!
    i would love it if we could finally get FULL cp allowance. i have 671 cp right now, so i hope we see cp 666 if possible this next patch.