The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Full pvp server reset upon campaigns end

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
Upon completion of the campaign the imperials rally and take back all thier keeps and claim thier throne again. Pushing all alliances back to the walls and turning all keeps white for us to scramble at reset to claim. Creating a equal fair footing for all 3 servers to start the campaign anew
Edited by Shadowasrial on December 30, 2016 10:26PM

Full pvp server reset upon campaigns end 20 votes

Yes full pvp server reset
100% 20 votes
No full pvp server reset
0% 0 votes
Don't really care about it.
0% 0 votes
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually thought it did this for months, until someone pointed it out. It's weird that it doesn't.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish it did would reset!
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forcing the campaign to fully reset would bring more life to the campaign because then they wouldn't be avoiding some of them. When you have an emporer who doesn't let other alliances push the map it creates dead servers so if they aren't deposed at the end that emp and his crew can farm the other alliance gates at reset thus killing the campaign for the duration from start to finish again
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's the way I thought it was without the rp part for a while till I was actually playing during reset times
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should probably be moved to one of the PvP forums.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.