The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let me get this straight....

nolangrady
nolangrady
✭✭✭
So in a dungeon of someone doesn't like how it's progressing they can leave the dungeon and I'm forced to leave group which prevents me feom going back in the activity finder for 15 minutes??!!!
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nolangrady wrote: »
    So in a dungeon of someone doesn't like how it's progressing they can leave the dungeon and I'm forced to leave group which prevents me feom going back in the activity finder for 15 minutes??!!!

you can search for new members if your the leader...
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• nolangrady
    nolangrady
    ✭✭✭
    Guy who left was leader and second guy left as well two of us stuck in dungeon lol
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, could be worse, could spend 2hrs banging head against the wall and wiping over and over again, or maybe the group runs it in 45min.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    nolangrady wrote: »

Not quite. As long as 15 minutes have gone by you okay. So say the person left after 10 minutes of the dungeon starting and then you leave, you should only end up having to wait about 5 minutes. That's if I remember correctly, I'm pretty positive on it though.

Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No....you should wait and the leader is notified to queue to replace a member.

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the OP is describing a group leader just traveling out of the dungeon and going off to farm mats or do other quests or spam abilities in a bank or some other such thing - all while keeping the crown.

Xbox NA
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    That's why there's a vote to kick feature. The crown doesn't mean anything when in a dungeon except having the symbol.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Emothic: You're correct, the 15 minute timer starts as soon as the group is assembled, not after you leave it or the dungeon is completed.

@Cryptical: That should not be possible... As far as I know, if you travel out of a dungeon that's in progress, while still in a group assembled by the group finder, you're forcefully teleported back into the dungeon after a minute.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loc2262 wrote: »
    @Emothic: You're correct, the 15 minute timer starts as soon as the group is assembled, not after you leave it or the dungeon is completed.

@Cryptical: That should not be possible... As far as I know, if you travel out of a dungeon that's in progress, while still in a group assembled by the group finder, you're forcefully teleported back into the dungeon after a minute.

Any number of times we've had one person stay while the rest left to repair armor, visit the bank and merchant to free up inventory space, make food and potions.
    Xbox NA