The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Cant get to Wrothgar...

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
For the last few days...screen stuck on u usually long load time. Cant get my surveys...what's goin on?

Xbox eu
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep same with rift and greenshade. Keep dashboarding and trying. If the dragon spinning thing doesn't freeze intermittently then you aren't getting in. If it's smooth then it's broke.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • JesterH
    JesterH
    ✭✭✭
    Endless loading screens happens alot these days. And its everywhere it seems. Restarting my xbox usally helps :neutral:
    "We Know"
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't login either.. haven't been able to all morning and I just wanted to play eso for the 1st time in a couple months. Crazy.
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep same with rift and greenshade. Keep dashboarding and trying. If the dragon spinning thing doesn't freeze intermittently then you aren't getting in. If it's smooth then it's broke.

Keep dashboarding and trying? Lol I can't believe that's what it's come to.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Keep dashboarding and trying? Lol I can't believe that's what it's come to.

I know. Belive me ive almost jumped out the window in a rage at this lol
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, there is a workaround.

Close the game, go to "manage game", and down to saved files. Delete the 300KB file for your profile, which only contains settings info, and restart the game. Log into an alt thats in a zone you know will load. Wait for npc's and objects to finish loading, then log out and your main should load into Wrothgar/Greenshade/The Rift/Alik'r Desert - these are the 4 zones with reported problems.

To help things along, DO NOT PARK A CHARACTER IN ANY OF THE 4 KNOWN PROBLEM ZONES!!!.

Before you log off, use fast travel and move them to a safe zone nearby. For some reason, it helps if that zone is in the same alliance area.

For wrothgar assume High rock/DC. So Bangkorai would be a safe zone for both the Alik'r and Wrothgar. For Greenshade, the safe zone is Auridon. For The Rift, use Stonefalls or Eastmarch.
    Edited by Bonzodog01 on December 31, 2016 1:41PM
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Cimadon
    Cimadon
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket. They responded with a alot of stuff I could do on my end. Tried it all, nothing worked. (Even the delete save files thing). Responded it didn't work, they send back that they had tried something and they might have found the cause of the issue, and said it should be resolved now. And it was. So try the ticket thing?
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I've just now put a ticket in, let's see what happens.