The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

qustion

shadowmod
shadowmod
was wondering did the last big update make leveling any faster last time i tryed this game thear was a 100% server wide xp bonus and leveling still felt slow
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a way it did. Your character level and enemy level is scaled now with One Tamriel. That means no more fighting enemies that are levels above you, or - more importantly - levels below you or even trivial. Resultantly you'll always get maximum experience for killing an enemy rather than a diminished amount (or none at all).

Regardless, some will always think leveling is slow in this game.

Finally, it's important I feel to make the point that this is not your traditional MMO and that leveling is not the "most important" thing for a developed character; skill points are. So grind levels if you like, but honestly those people that are are just mostly being extremely inefficient with their time.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • shadowmod
    shadowmod
    also is it possible to stay in were wolf froum for like ever
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not forever, but I've managed to stay in werewolf form for very, very long periods of time by staying in combat and devouring my enemies the first chance I get.