The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A place to look up needed materials for crafted sets?

rxhymn
rxhymn
✭✭✭
I want a set of hallowjack eternal hunt crafted impen and am seeking crafters. Everyone says the same thing - if i buy the materials they will make it for me. Is there a way to look up the materials needed? I cant find any resources online and have absolutely zero knowledge except for deconning items when it comes to crafting. Thanks!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you will need.
    Style gem - hallow jack marbles I think they called, most crafters will have these or try a trader
    Trait gem - again trader, these are cheap
    Improvement material - green / blue / purple. Ideally if you can afford to provide the purples getting a crafter to make it purple now will save you alot of resource/cost later. For clothing its elegant lining, trader or refine raw materials or decon gear for a chance at them
    Base material - depends on your level. Look up crafting on UESP or somewhere. It will tell you the mats by level. CP160 gear uses ten times the amout 150 does so be prepared.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    So you will need.
    Style gem - hallow jack marbles I think they called, most crafters will have these or try a trader
    Trait gem - again trader, these are cheap
    Improvement material - green / blue / purple. Ideally if you can afford to provide the purples getting a crafter to make it purple now will save you alot of resource/cost later. For clothing its elegant lining, trader or refine raw materials or decon gear for a chance at them
    Base material - depends on your level. Look up crafting on UESP or somewhere. It will tell you the mats by level. CP160 gear uses ten times the amout 150 does so be prepared.

Thank you!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try here, half way down there's a table material by level
    http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Clothing
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • nvsg
    nvsg
    ✭✭✭
    The mats are what they need it depends on what lvl you are that they need materials. Say you want the set crafted in medium and youre atleast lvl 160 or above you need ruebedo leather. I think a set of 5pieces saying chest,legs,and helmets etc.. Will cost almost 800 ruebedo leather depends bc chest and lehs are around 140 leather and gloves, boots,belt are around 130 leather. So thats what they mean by mats. 200 stack on xbox is 6k gold
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, you can go to any crafting table for the item to be crafted and uncheck "Have Materials" and "Have Knowledge" and then go through the crafting as if you are doing it yourself. You will see what type material is needed and how much and the Style material needed as well. For improving items I don't think you can see that without actually doing it so you may have to look up what is needed for improvement materials.

I'm one of those Crafters that tell people to acquire their materials and I will craft their gear. The reason is I don't want to use my limited materials and I don't want to spend time buying the materials needed to craft gear for others. If someone does all the legwork themselves and has everything to make what they want it's a very simple evolution and is done rather quickly. If you need a hand on the NA PC server I would be happy to help.
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome thank you for the replies!
    Hello, you can go to any crafting table for the item to be crafted and uncheck "Have Materials" and "Have Knowledge" and then go through the crafting as if you are doing it yourself. You will see what type material is needed and how much and the Style material needed as well. For improving items I don't think you can see that without actually doing it so you may have to look up what is needed for improvement materials.

I'm one of those Crafters that tell people to acquire their materials and I will craft their gear. The reason is I don't want to use my limited materials and I don't want to spend time buying the materials needed to craft gear for others. If someone does all the legwork themselves and has everything to make what they want it's a very simple evolution and is done rather quickly. If you need a hand on the NA PC server I would be happy to help.

Sounds good! Will let you know if I need your assistance. Thank you.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • rxhymn
    rxhymn
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by rxhymn on December 31, 2016 12:38AM