The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't "mute" or "block" players in chat...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
We need an in-game feature for this please, ZoS. The Sony "block" option doesn't work. It will block them for a single session only - then when you switch character or logout (or more likely blue screen) the player is then unmuted permanently and you can't block them in text chat ever again.

With all the spammers (we know the two idiots in Craglorn that are selling all the time and spamming chat - and then selling the gold they make on a website for real money - which is entirely a different problem that Zenimax aren't addressing at all) - we NEED this ... I see so many in text chat complaining about the constant spamming...
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I lost my <ignore> feature on PC, I might just go insane. hope they fix this for you guys.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I lost my <ignore> feature on PC, I might just go insane. hope they fix this for you guys.

Yeah, don't switch to console... we are the forgotten ugly sister it seems. A simple "mute" would be absolutely WONDERFUL... but nope... they can't be bothered - so we have to watch the gold sellers troll our chat every single day - and all the obscenities that are beautifully spelled out because the profanity filter doesn't take into account special "spellings" or "characters" used...
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just turn of the text chat 'hud' in settings and you won;t see any text chat unless you bring it back up. I know there are times where you might want to see messages about people looking for groups and all but until ZOS improve it we don't have much choice.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Just turn of the text chat 'hud' in settings and you won;t see any text chat unless you bring it back up. I know there are times where you might want to see messages about people looking for groups and all but until ZOS improve it we don't have much choice.

I'm pretty much always looking for Trials groups (I enjoy the challenge of pug groups and meeting new people at times... even though we run with my guild regularly). So my chat is kind of vital for that.