The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Post lvl 50?

Da11yD
Da11yD
I'm a little confused on what to do now everytime I try a random vet I get kicked I want to do PvP but I don't really understand it in ESO some tips and advice would be greatly appreciated

...yes this is my first 50 negative reply scan be kept to yourself please B)
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Da11yD wrote: »
    I'm a little confused on what to do now everytime I try a random vet I get kicked I want to do PvP but I don't really understand it in ESO some tips and advice would be greatly appreciated

Before doing any Vet Dungeon get to Champion Level 160. Even after that you will probably get kicked if you aren't fully geared for trials and CP 561 at least.

If you really don't want to get kicked either LFG in the zone, or find a guild and ask them. The Random Group Finder is brutal.
  • Da11yD
    Da11yD
    So just keep grinding
    Edited by Da11yD on December 29, 2016 1:33PM
  • Da11yD
    Da11yD
    Da11yD wrote: »

Before doing any Vet Dungeon get to Champion Level 160. Even after that you will probably get kicked if you aren't fully geared for trials and CP 561 at least.

If you really don't want to get kicked either LFG in the zone, or find a guild and ask them. The Random Group Finder is brutal.

Thanks!
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    If it's your first character continue questing. You'll come up against weaker opponents so it's not savage yet you'll fight some challenging bosses at the same time. This let's you get used to your character and how to play it, as well as trying different armour sets and abilities.

You'll get plenty of skill points so you won't have to respec when you want to try something different either.

Once you're around 160-200cp you can start to get "end game gear" i.e. Max level set gear that works for your play style and character while optimising it's potential, whether you want to heal, tank, damage deal or just continue solo'ing.

Read up on guides by popular players like @Alcast @FENGRUSH etc and join a few guilds where it's easier to join in on group activities.

Watch outs for me would be:

Don't use group finder until you've done some dungeons with friendlies
    Don't go into pvp alone until you've got some experience with at least a small group
    Don't grind your first character unless you're seriously bored of questing

I say the above because they can be sure fire ways to make the game frustrating, upsetting and above all else boring.

Remember this is a game, if you don't enjoy it you're wasting your time.

Hope that helps :)
  • JkahrrRadnar
    JkahrrRadnar
    ✭✭✭
    PvP in ESO is p simple: Kill everything that doesn't have your fractions color and take their stuff. ;)
    No seriously, if you wanna try it just pick a Campaign, join and (after doing the tutorial) see what's up. It's an open world thing so you gotta look at the map/ask in chat to find out where the fights are happening. Joining a pug (lfg in /zone) is imo good for the start because you'll be lead through the mechanics (sieging a keep etc) -though running with a guild etc would be preferable ofc.
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on Level 50! Things get really interesting from here.

PvP's not too bad at this level. My advice for now is to pick a campaign where champion points are disabled so the fight is a little more balanced -- Azura's Star if you're on the NA server. A lot of major groups I've come across are happy to teach new players the basics, and there's also a nice tutorial in the beginning. Just stick with a group, don't rush into a siege alone, and try and keep an eye on your surroundings. If you're not in a group, or prefer not to join for any reason, just use your map to see where the action is and follow after them. Many people will still help or revive you if you're near, but the downside is you can't call for help in /group chat if you die. As for dying, don't worry too much. Everyone dies. A lot.

If this is your first time in Cyrodiil, consider going into all the delves there and picking up skyshards. If I remember right, there are 15 skillpoints worth of skyshards in Cyrodiil alone. Four of them will be behind the gates of other factions, so just visit PvP regularly, check your map to see what the status on the gates is, and sneak in if they're ever open. There are more in the Imperial Sewers and City if you have the DLC.

Outside of dungeons and PvP, you'll want to keep exploring Tamriel. There are still tons of skyshards to gather and quests to do, and those quests will help you reach CP 160 faster so you can get your hands on the best level of gear.

Good luck!