The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stam Sorc. monster set

Powerburrito20
So what do you all think is the better single target dps monster set for a stam sorc and why? I was thinking Kra'gh and didnt really want validreth.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veil is great in VMA, but for pure single target it is not great. Kra'gh is the standard go to for stamina characters, but stormfist is also excellent on a stam sorc specifically. Fear Turbo has 50k plus parses with it on trial fights with his stam sorc. It's unique in that it does lighting and physical damage and stam sorc can benefit from both, especially because the lightning damage can proc the disintegration passive in execute range.
    Options
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I've been told, Kra'gh still comes out ahead of Stormfist purely because of the execute phase when Implosion is proccing - Kra'gh provides a lot more hits and more chances to proc it, and pulls ahead purely due to that portion of the fight.

Just FYI @Oreyn_Bearclaw , that passive works for physical damage also.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
    Options
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like selenes best, kragh has super short range and veli misses constantly.
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kra'gh is probably your top option for single-target dps.
    Options