Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can go from distrcit to district and farm almost all bosses in imperial city alone

Lifecode666
Lifecode666
✭✭✭
So.
Should they do something about this?
This is old news but i can't find any posts about this.

Go up with 10 k stones. kill, go down and deliver.
Repeat cycle.
Up the hornz
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to one tamriel.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    congration-you-done-it.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Welcome to one tamriel.
    It was nerfed to the ground in DB update
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm, I never got the chevo's for doing those bosses, mayhaps I should now. . .
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick