The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fishing guild?

Riptide
Riptide
✭✭✭✭✭
I really can't believe I'm becoming as into this as I am, I *must* be getting old. But I literally daydream during work of putting on the jazz music and listening to the sound of the waves in Elder Scrolls as I fish. It is what it is.

Are there any guilds out there dedicated to fishing? I'm thinking anyone who shares such a penchant is likely to be my kind of laid back people.
Edited by Riptide on December 23, 2016 3:55PM
Esse quam videri.
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    My guild isnt a dedicated fishing guild we help each other with many more aspects to the game .. but we do go on weekly mass guild fishing trips where everyone meets up and we just go all over tamriel fishing.
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    @Riptide @Lacangel I'm also looking for people to catch rare fish with. I don't have any free guild slots but PSN message me @PC0523 if you're looking to fill fishing groups.
    Edited by PC0523 on December 27, 2016 6:21PM
  • BenEllfleck
    BenEllfleck
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also just starting to get into fishing...looking for others to help catch those blues!
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    @BenEllfleck lemme know your PSN, I can message you the next time I go fishing
  • BenEllfleck
    BenEllfleck
    Soul Shriven
    @PC0523 PSN: kcoR_steL