Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Have you played on both servers? Is there a difference?

basketcaseNZ
basketcaseNZ
✭✭
Hi everyone. Seasons greetings.

I'm playing on the North American server. Its very heavily populated, and some players have non lore friendly names, and run around just randomly killing NPCs for fun. I was wondering if this is the same on the European server?

There are so many players its really distracting, but maybe its because its the holidays and everyone's off work and school.

Cheers guys.
  • TigerSeptim
    TigerSeptim
    ✭✭
    I've noticed that the test server has very few players log in between updates. It's a good way to get some peace and quiet (but not great if you're trying to clear a dungeon). Cheers.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, on EU as opposed to NA I'm more aware of my status as only able to speak English... there are many more comments in other languages. I can recognize (but not understand) French and German. And the Cryllic (sp?) script of the Slavic languages is also pretty distinctive.

There also seems to be a LOT less petty cussing; the whole "eww I'm a kewel teen and now I must use as much foul language as I can in chat".

But that's just my experience and I could be missing stuff.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's all the same, I assure you. You will see argonians with names like Balls-in-Mouth in every server, every platform.