Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

How the MIGHTY EAGLE slew the dragon and broke the lion!! (NA/PC TF). CONGRATS AD

susmitds
susmitds
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After a long and grueling month, AD finally won this campaign, which was probably the most competitive campaign in a whole year.

Congrats to all AD who came to attend our call.

We lost most home keeps for most of the last three days. Even with ten hours to go, we were in last place. But thanks to all AD who gave their best, we turned the game around on Team Purple and push them back. AD proved that they can work together, when needed. It is a rare sight to behold with every AD large group, small group and soloers work in sync to light up Cyrodiil, right in Christmas Sunday prime time against pop-locked opponents. For the first time, zone chat was purged off the rhetorical BS that usually goes on and became a show of the massive coordination. After a massive return, we sealed the deal in the last 2 hours.

Congrats to all guilds who fought hard. Thanks @Crown , @Ghostbane , @Manoekin , @nml , @Telel and the several others who led the assault. Thanks RAM, Fantasia, CoH, Ancient Army, Hagnado, Dominion Knights, DD, Ars Impetoria and all other guilds who worked hard the whole campaign. Thanks to all soloers and small groupers who took resources at eval and wrecked chaos deep in enemy lines like @optimist , @Jibs , @Raszer, @Solariken and yours truly. Thanks to all BWB, Azura and Haderus players, who joined us for final showdown.

Rock on AD.

PS - EP and DC, you were both great this time around. Thanks for all the fun fights and competitiveness.

- Shadow Kitter
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team purple? Usually its the blues and yellow that work together.. Then again this is PC, in my campaigns the Pact is typically always barely holding on to its two home keeps.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • nml
    nml
    ✭✭✭
    GLORY BE HER NAME
    -NML
    Imperator, Ars Imperatoria
    North American PC/Mac, Trueflame
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZERG be her name......lmfao
    NA/PC
  • incognito222
    incognito222
    ✭✭✭
    Proud to be AD.
    * Playing from Indonesia *
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was definitely one of my favorite campaigns over the last year, and not just because we won. Well played all.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1392140476_stephen_colbert_fistbumps_eagle.gif
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Snip]

In honestly, I'm glad it's not my thread. In truth "Mighty Eagle" is indeed bold. It's why it's confusing. Alas it's not mine. However what I am gathering. It looks like AD did really well on this platform as OP suggested. As well as AD in Scourge PS4 EU. Who has indeed come in a long way also. Which I have witnessed. So Congrats To All AD in both Platforms and there current campaigns.

[Edit to remove reference to removed content.]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on January 2, 2017 2:50PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.