Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How much are the yellow Imperial motifs?

Chiefofzombies
Chiefofzombies
Soul Shriven
150k or higher in guild traders but players online say its not worth it. Is it? 150k? Looking to buy for achievement.
Guildmaster of Kiss my Axe.
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Depends how badly you want to get the achievement. They are very rare so if that's what they're going for these days (I'm on xbox EU and that sounds about the ballpark figure) then you're unlikely to get one much cheaper.

You could spend ages checking every trader every day for weeks on end and maybe you could save yourself 10, 20, 50k or maybe not so it depends what value you put on your time.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought mine for 90k on PS4 - lately they seem to hover around that price. But trading prices are very much based on what system you're playing on.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PC/NA, they sell for around 50K give or take. I have seen them for less.

But it is one of the rarest drops in the game. I am a motif hunting fool and have found and sold 100's of motifs (I parked 5 Mule Alts in Wayrest and farmed 1 to 2 a day on each one for about a year so a 1000 would not surprise me if it was that many). I have checked almost every container I came across in the past 2.5 years and since crafting bags, Auto Loot. Only Imperial Motif I found was during release week when they dropped like Blue Motifs. Of course I found it on my Imperial, and figured I did not need it then as it was so easy to find.

Not one since. Both of mine have been bought in the Guild Stores.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Vahx
    Vahx
    wow wish i had sold mine instead of using it..
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably varies given that it is a pretty rare drop. I think I've gotten 2 in my entire time playing the game and I've played pretty regularly since launch.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)