The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame - Congratulations to Ebonheart Pact!

aidenmoore
aidenmoore
✭✭✭✭
This month campaign, EP did exceptionally well. It was such an improvement that I find it so much fun fighting against and sometimes with EP. Personally, I find that EP are the true winner of this month campaign.

EP managed to get to the first place after 200+/- points behind the 1st and maintaining it until 8 - 9 hours before the campaign end but in the end, EP were massively overwhelm in numbers. We both did. I do hope that EP can maintain and hopefully to see even more improvement for the next campaign.

It was a pleasure to fight against such an amazing and mature minded faction. Here is the picture of a fierce dragon that I draw for you guys!
fcb5fe24-d0b0-4d6f-9250-a3d83a3fe497_zpssyfkicqt.png
Daggerfall Covenant
Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EP have a history and the foundations of being the ultimate dominating force, that many of the latest players have never experienced. Oceanic time Christmas eve, I was encouraging players to sip points from EP, as I knew what was coming. Some of them didn't really understand, but we tried to make a big as a buffer as possible. It wasn't enough.

Come the NA time of the day, the Nords went to war and took just about everything, and held on to it furiously. It was a bold strat to come in full force near the end, and pinion everything, and hell, it near worked.

Much thanks to EP for helping to make this a competitive fight, likewise to DC.

Merry Christmas to you and all of yours.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons