The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Draugr Motif Drop Rate

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
Is nearly non-existent. I play at least 5 days a week where the first thing I do are dailies. Its been almost a month since I have seen a draugr motif from a guild reward box. What gives? I dont care for the style, but as a master crafter and achievement hunter its something I go for. It seemed I could get a motif at least every 4 days, but a month?! You win zos, i lost interest.
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I've actually been doing those dailies on my Sorc since all her guilds needed levelling. Sure, haven't done them every day and now have cut down, but pretty sure I've got one motif.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's all about RNG. I have about 4 characters with the 30 quest achievement for the guild dailies. All but two of the chapters dropped for me, and I finally bought the last two. But I had plenty of duplicate chapters drop, and all but one sold right away. All in all, I'd say this motif is easier and faster to complete than the two farmed in Craglorn.

464988a-i1.0.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    It's all about RNG. I have about 4 characters with the 30 quest achievement for the guild dailies. All but two of the chapters dropped for me, and I finally bought the last two. But I had plenty of duplicate chapters drop, and all but one sold right away. All in all, I'd say this motif is easier and faster to complete than the two farmed in Craglorn.

464988a-i1.0.jpg

Not sure I'd agree completely. Celestial is a 100% drop rate. Sure, it's only one per toon per week, but it's guaranteed. Yokudan on the other hand is tied to (mostly) long quests with an extremely low drop rate.
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    I've just got the achievements for doing 30 of each daily and got 6 chapters in that time (1 of which was a duplicate) so my drop rate has been about 1 in 15.

Assuming my rate is about the actual drop rate then about 210 quests should get you 14 chapters. If you do the quests everyday that's 10 weeks on 1 character. They're fairly quick and easy (apart from the anchors one sometimes) so it's not too bad.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a strange idea of quick and easy.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I found it in a chest in Coldharbour.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand the point in making these RNG :(