Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goof of the day

Solidsnake993
Solidsnake993
✭✭✭
It took me a really long time to figure out what the hell these people were doing but once I did I died of laughter.

AQ1cXPK.jpg

This is how people are leveling up their characters. They put a rubber band around their controller and equip an ice or fire staff, and just face the dolmen. I realized this after I came back 4 hours later to see players still their in the same position. I don't know why I didn't realize that the first time I saw that. It is virtually impossible for people to be sitting there all day doing that on purpose for the goofs. Don't be these people. You can get banned.
Edited by Solidsnake993 on December 22, 2016 9:51PM
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's also against TOS
  • Solidsnake993
    Solidsnake993
    ✭✭✭
    It's also against TOS

Obviously because it is considered an exploit. I don't do this, and I don't advise that anybody to do it either. Don't be that guy that is too lazy to level up toons. That is not acceptable behavior.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    So many different ways to have fun while leveling up... you don't have to do THAT
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is really sad is you can get with a Dolmen Group in one of several zones and take down dolmens one after the other continuously and do more dolmens faster.

There are a few zones where the dolmens are all close to wayshrines and once you get in the rotation, it is non stop mobs. Probably better than Wrothgar Publics in their prime.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    What is really sad is you can get with a Dolmen Group in one of several zones and take down dolmens one after the other continuously and do more dolmens faster.

There are a few zones where the dolmens are all close to wayshrines and once you get in the rotation, it is non stop mobs. Probably better than Wrothgar Publics in their prime.

but that requires effort & thought!!!!!
    (i do not do this - i do not condone this - i am just posting for lol's)