The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you have a favorite Guild Daily quest hub?

Ourorboros
Ourorboros
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
One of the good things about One Tamriel is the ability to pick up the new guild daily quests in any of the alliance quest hubs. That's really good, because I hate Eldon Root :(. There is no horse riding past the bottom level, and the Undaunted hub is less convenient compared to the other two. Overall, I prefer Mournhold of the three, and until I complete the Draugr motif, I'm basing all my characters there regardless of home alliance. Mournhold edged out Wayrest for me because everything is just a little closer.I thought it might be fun to see if anyone else has a favorite quest hub?
Edited by Ourorboros on October 27, 2016 4:58PM
PC/NA/DC
Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)

Do you have a favorite Guild Daily quest hub? 21 votes

Eldon Root
14%
wayfarerxgestepPanWriter 3 votes
Wayrest
47%
RastafarielEdziutunepunkThe_4O4TylersohjelliclesEleonoraCrendravenbjlaxpizzaowdsmi2k 10 votes
Mournhold
38%
OurorboroscatpowerMattT1988mad0ni0nBrokensocketEATherrianJaeme DiamVash747 8 votes
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Mournhold
    Same as you and same reasons
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • DiteHart
    DiteHart
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to check out Mournhold for dailies. I still only use Wayrest, but it kinda stinks that everything is far apart. Mages Guild + Consumable Writs are down south. Fighters Guild + Equipment Writs are north, and the Undaunted Enclave is southeast, I think. It's not a horribly long thing, but it gets tedious doing it every day (especially when I decide to do them on multiple characters).
    X1/NA (GT: Dite Hart)
    Dite Dielle - Breton Templar
    - Full 9-trait crafter
    - Knows 41 motif styles
    - Covenant, Dominion, and Starter-Island Master Angler
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eldon Root
    The route between the wayshrine and the Undaunted enclave in Elden Root has a vendor, guild traders AND lots of cool tree trunks to climb on / jump off of. As soon as I get my awesome little tree house with crafting stations it will be perfect!
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Wayrest
    Wayrest. But it's just because I like that city.
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayrest
    nice road from wayshrine to undaunted camp and after to craft and guild dailys, all on nice way to get every this daily :p