The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Untamed - PvE Focused Social Guild - Recruiting Now

alperheu
alperheu
We are a pve focused social guild looking for active members. We do not care whether you are a returning, new or an experienced player as long as you are eager to learn and help. We accept players from all alliances.

Either comment with your psn ID or send a psn message to alperheu or WilkoIsla if you are interested in joining.
  • tr0gstad77
    i would like to join, returning player.
    psn: tr0gstad77
  • wilkoisla
    wilkoisla
    Nice1 cya in game
  • Quickey
    Quickey
    I'm looking for in PvE guild, just to have fun
    I don't want to feel rushed to get to high level since I mostly only have time to play on weekends

I'm a returning player, though I feel like I have to learn everything all over again, haven't played in over a year

Bought the gold edition of the game, started fresh with a new character, currently only level 7

You can message me here or on psn, if you contact me on psn, please leave a message that it's for ESO. Thank you
    Psn id: mika8276
  • wilkoisla
    wilkoisla
    Ok will drop u an invite and happy to help u with anything we can ill drop u an invite when I get on if u need advice crafting anything really just ask in chat or on the pan thread that I'll add u to