Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What happened to TMK?

Haldern76
Haldern76
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know if TMK disbanded? I (and a couple others in game) got a mystery boot and have absolutely no idea what happened. Any other members out there feel free to send me ingame mail at this username.
  • Lieutenant87
    Yea i was wondering the same thing. Not sure what happened. Just donated 10k and next day I'm booted out
    Be strong, be patient, and most importantly, don't trust that fart.
  • the_man_of_steal
    the_man_of_steal
    ✭✭✭
    Same idk what happened... Sad it was a great guild
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they closed up, title of their thread was changed to "Please delete/lock thread." I got a boot too. I guess I'm not sure I'll miss it anyway. Thanks for the warning Mizreth....
  • MrSteve_66
    Ok... so it wasn't just me. Comforting... I guess...

Should we call the ESO police and report bank fraud?
    Edited by MrSteve_66 on December 6, 2016 3:32PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They updated their Guild information on Monday to say that they lost their bid for the guild trader (2mil gold).

I only joined them last week, sold about 100k of stuff, donated 20k and saw yesterday that they were gone from my guild list and all of my listed items came back as expired.

Just put it down to experience I guess.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • summitxho
    summitxho
    ✭✭✭
    same experience, I thought I was kicked but had no idea why until I seen this thread. no biggie but would have been nice to get a notification or warning on the daily announcement.
  • What_The_Hejl
    you guys arent alone, myself and a bunch of friends joined their thievery guild a while ago, and after we all donated like a total of 100k gold we all got kicked out. just report her, we all did. her reason was "you got drunk and were being an ass" so she kicked like 8 of us couldnt even say it to my face. cowardly.

basically, y'all got robbed, just like us.
  • jinks223
    jinks223
    Soul Shriven
    Sucks now I'm stuck hawking my mats thru chat
  • Psychpsych13
    Psychpsych13
    ✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't particularly active, but did donate money weekly (or double up if I missed a week) and then discovered I wasn't in the guild anymore. Good to know it's not just me.
    PS4 NA
    Phystacis - MagBlade
    Gabralter - MagSorc
    Fadrex - MagPlar
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    If y'all need a trading guild you are more then welcome to join us. We are TRIBUNAL COUNCIL. We are far from the best, but we have had weekly guild traders in decent spots for the past year losing only a few bids. We recently kicked around 250 members who were not interesting in trading on our trader guild. We need more traders. I actually see a few guildies on this post already :) PSN JUGSoMILK I will invite you or comment below.
  • Thiskers
    Thiskers
    ✭✭
    Jugs I used to be in TMK. Logged in and saw they had disbanded. Received a message from their community and the noticed they took down the website. I was really bummed.

I would like an invite to Tribunal. PSN: Thisk
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    Dang that is a bummer! I will have you an invite shortly. Sorry for the late reply :(
  • summitxho
    summitxho
    ✭✭✭
    I will take an invite if you are offering, I need to get rid of some of these amborsia fragments while they are going for a good price PSN: slednecks
  • blaze1442
    blaze1442
    Ya Mizreth disbanded TMK
  • blaze1442
    blaze1442
    She opened a new guild