Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

trainee set?

pcar944
pcar944
✭✭✭✭
does this drop in different traits and weights?

I found 2 arcane rings and healthy set of rings and neck, I got a sharpened named sword and impen shield

I cant find any armor in any trait other then training - is it really that rare?
One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's only specific pieces, and not many of them. Do all the quests in the starter zones with a cp160+ character and whatever you get from quest rewards will be all the non-training pieces.

rip decibel
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor I believe has shown that in a Very rare drop in treasure chests you can get non training trainee pieces. Also the quests drop reinforced heavy chest etc.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    all I got was heavy training from couple maps I had

o well, thanks
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    all I got was heavy training from couple maps I had

o well, thanks

I have seen all 3 weights. Your best bet is to do the quests if you have not done them. Also, it drops quite often from mobs over there. From chests I have gotten clothing and jewelry, with clothing being the most common drop. I have only one Purple Jewelry, the other are Blue. Oh, and the Jewelry drops in all 3 traits. So, this is one of the most difficult to get in a cohesive set. Kind of makes sense as you should have a mix of armor on while training, but for a Tank or Base set to mix with something else, it's a grind.
    Edited by Nestor on December 22, 2016 12:28AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"