Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck at loading screen

Bentiwon
Bentiwon
Since the last update I get stuck at loading screens most of the time I try to zone somewhere, anywhere. I can't use the random dungeon finder because I can't zone into dungeons, and that pisses me and others off. I'm afraid to zone since most of the times I get stuck, and need to close the game down and restart it. This completely destroys the game to me, not being able to play with others because I can't zone.

Anyone else experience this?

Please fix this, it's ridiculous that it feels like a Russian Roulette trying to zone somewhere!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes....I just go wait and usually read something on the forums

Happens all the time since the update
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Bentiwon
    Bentiwon
    For me it's not just long loading times, I'm stuck. Just now I couldn't even login from the character menu. When I get stuck like this the game never loads, it just sits there at the same screen with the loading wheel going round. The longest I have waited to see if the game eventually loads is 40 minutes, then I gave up. I have posted a ticked, not heard anything from support.
  • GeorgeParker
    For such a small update to cause this amount of issues says to me either ZOS are incompetent or the Xbox platform for this game is very unstable.
    For large parts of this year ESO has been completely broken on the Xbox and this community mostly says............ nothing.
    Sadly due to the communitys total disinterest in trying to make ZOS maintain a well run game this situation is here to stay.
  • tigerborn62
    tigerborn62
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this will help in your situation, but I usually log in and off of an alternate character and then try logging into my main. See if that helps.
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised, it happens everyday.
    Edited by VinyParsley2016 on December 21, 2016 5:09PM