The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skill change bug

KYNG
KYNG
✭✭✭
When I change a skill, the skills menu info appears randomly in the middle of my screen .
Cant play since left stick scrolls thr menu.

I can cast but impossible to play.

Pressing Options to bring up main menu when backing out closes the bugged skills menu, but it'll just randomly pop up mid screen again ...
*Buys ESO*
*Plays ESO*
*Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    No one else experience this or find a fix?
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have always just gone to the menu in which it is showing me and then back out of it. Seems to fix it for me
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    I have always just gone to the menu in which it is showing me and then back out of it. Seems to fix it for me

This. You need to recreate that same screen that's popping up, and manually back out of it one screen at a time intstead of just closing the entire menu with one button
  • HaloGod
    HaloGod
    I sent in a ticket and they confirmed the bug. What everyone said here already is the fix. Here is the response I got.

We are aware of an issue can that cause UI errors if you exit the Skill menu without using the default keybindings or control buttons.

If you get this error while in the Skill menu, use the button on Xbox One or [O] button on PlayStation 4 to exit. If you experience issues related to this in the game environment, you should open the Skills menu again and exit using the above buttons. Do not exit from the Skills menu by any other means.
  • bigfriendlydrummer
    bigfriendlydrummer
    Soul Shriven
    The response I got from ZOS today stated that they are working on a solution but can't provide a timeline for a fix.