The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

COSPLAY

pRINCESSGEMMA
Do any of you have an idea of what in-game female costume to make in real life? preferably something like the noble dress... also if anyone wants to buy something contact me on here or mail me in game @princessgemma
"As I was going out one day
My head fell off and rolled away,
But when I saw that it was gone,
I picked it up and put it on!"

~Cadwell
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about this, most of the Costumes for this game are rather generic. They look good, but nothing about them really says TES outside of the game.

Armors would be more the way to go. Light Armor as you don't need Leather tools or metal working skills or a way to make it look like metal.

Although, some of the Unique rewards are specific enough that they could be a good costume.
    Edited by Nestor on December 9, 2016 10:55PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've toyed with the idea of making a Queen Aryenn, Lylis Titanborn or the chick from the loading screen costume. Mostly I've only built props though, but researched armor builds with worbla and craft foam. Might be fun :)
    Edited by Shimmer on December 21, 2016 4:02AM
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the emperor costume, complete with the silly hat!
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I put on my ESO launch day hoodie and go down to the middle school and shout abuse at tweens. I call it Wrobel cosplay.

They are totally into it now and shout back, "Don't nerf me, bro!"

CUNOCp5U8AAu_TN.jpg