Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Writeable world map

rebornhunter25
So I came to thinking why can't they come up with a way to let us write notes and bookmark specific places we want to remember to go back to on the world map, with an easy way to delete them later on .. this I feel would be super convenient and useful to all players who are starting out and or just can't remember anything lol idk just throwing it out there .. what y'all think ? :)
Its just a game, not real life... don't take it seriously
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    There could be an addon for that. I'd dig it. :3c
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Some kind of bookmarks of places you travel too often, also good if you have any nice farming spots, where you usually go for certain meterials.
  • rebornhunter25
    Yeah we all run into specific spots we want to come back later if we were able to "write" on the map somehow it would be awesome because everything would then be in place :)
    Its just a game, not real life... don't take it seriously
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not exactly "writing" on the map, (Warning: Shameless plug ahead!) but my AddOn TTMP lets you add "Points of Interest" to the map which give you a map icon and a custom comment for that poi.

esoui.com/downloads/info1427-TTMPTheTamrielMappingProject.html

It probably wouldn't be too hard to expand on that idea a bit more and show more than just a mouse over comment ...
    idea.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on December 20, 2016 6:32PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    TTMP lets you add "Points of Interest" to the map which give you a map icon and a custom comment for that poi.

pvw4638.png