Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do I get Briarheart jewelry?

Tylersoh
Tylersoh
✭✭✭
I looked it up and it said that the chests from anchors have a chance to drop it but there are no anchors in Wrothgar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I have a ton of it. Treasure Chests in Wrothgar have it. I think I also got pieces from the World Bosses up there, but that was before 1T. Join a WB Group and see if it still drops that way.

Or, just go shopping at Guild Stores. Blues should be cheap and the downside from Purple is nothing to worry about as it's the 5th bonus you want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also get them from the Wrothgar daily dungeon rewards.
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Treasure Chests in Wrothgar have it.
    agree.gif

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the worst grind in the game... briar jewelry. Ugh.

I use this on two stam characters. It comes from the world boss dailies you get at the inn near the guild traders in orsinium. Also, the delve dailies from the orc stronghold in the central north area. Also, treasure chests from treasure maps.

Here's the rub. My buddy and I ground our CPs by running wrothgsr world bosses. On weekends, we'd run six dailies on a character, then switch to another. We tended to run 20 dailies like this for the xp. A year into this, plus playing delve dailies and doing MANY chests, I barely have two good jewelry sets...some pieces are still healthy, I think. I have easily opened 2,000 wrothgar daily chests. Yes, the briar robust jewelry is that rare.

Now that briar is sold in guild stores, I promise that it will be faster and less infuriating to go spend your time earning rare/expensive motif chapters. Sells these in a guild store and raise the gold to just buy the dang stuff.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bought a full set of jewllery and 2 weapons yesterday for a fairly decent price of 130k