The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF AD based pvp guild

SJD_Phoenix
SJD_Phoenix
✭✭✭
Title says it.

Preferably an organised group that use guild chat/party chat and have a medium sized group 4-10 in cyro at all times.

Does this exist?

GT: AkameMurasamex
Edited by SJD_Phoenix on December 14, 2016 5:06PM
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    There's no forum page for this guild, but Blood Army typically has 2-3 full groups in cyrodiil (have about 475 members). All you'd have to do is enter and post in guild chat "lfg" and you get an invite.

I'm at work right now, I'll add you later or tomorrow.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    There's no forum page for this guild, but Blood Army typically has 2-3 full groups in cyrodiil (have about 475 members). All you'd have to do is enter and post in guild chat "lfg" and you get an invite.

I'm at work right now, I'll add you later or tomorrow.

Sounds cool man.

Still waiting for that invite though.