Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do werewolves have passives while human?

AjFortenberry
Title says it all really. I've been looking around and have found different info plus its all pretty outdated and I just want to make sure
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only passive you have while human is 15% increased stamina regen whilst on the bar you have WW slotted. If you have another ultimate on ths other bar, you won't get the regen whilst you switch.
  • Endek
    Endek
    ✭✭✭
    I might be completely wrong in saying this as I haven't played in over a year...

But I do recall there being an increase to damage received from poisons whether you are in Werewolf form or not.

I also recall personally choosing the Wood Elf (Bosmer) as my Werewolf due to their Passive Ability to Resist Affliction, increasing poison and disease resistance by a small amount based upon the characters level.

The Vampires had a similar increase to damage received from Flame abilities whether you are transformed into a Vampire or not.

The class I chose for my Vampire was the Dark Elve's (Dunmer) as they have a racial passive to resist Flame damage by a small amount based upon the toons level.

Again, I'm not certain as things have changed greatly since I last played, but I personally think of these as subsequent passives to being a Werewolf or Vampire.

Bye and have fun out there.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Endek wrote: »
    I might be completely wrong in saying this as I haven't played in over a year...

But I do recall there being an increase to damage received from poisons whether you are in Werewolf form or not.

I also recall personally choosing the Wood Elf (Bosmer) as my Werewolf due to their Passive Ability to Resist Affliction, increasing poison and disease resistance by a small amount based upon the characters level.

The Vampires had a similar increase to damage received from Flame abilities whether you are transformed into a Vampire or not.

The class I chose for my Vampire was the Dark Elve's (Dunmer) as they have a racial passive to resist Flame damage by a small amount based upon the toons level.

Again, I'm not certain as things have changed greatly since I last played, but I personally think of these as subsequent passives to being a Werewolf or Vampire.

Bye and have fun out there.

Poison damage increase only comes to werewolves in form. Human form werewolves take no extra damage. The only benefit they have in human form comes from the bar slotted with Werewolf, this is 15% increased stamina regen.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on December 18, 2016 8:21PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA