Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just returned after a year and my account is suspended?

Lordwolfie
Lordwolfie
✭✭
I made a ticket on it not sure how else to contact people for help. Me and my spouse wanted to play again and I tried to sign in and it says I am suspended. I made a ticket but can't even log in to see the status of my ticket.
  • Lordwolfie
    Lordwolfie
    ✭✭
    Please can anyone help me @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_JasonI @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK my ticket number is 161216-001880 if that helps.

I just want to play the game with my spouse have no idea what happened. Have not played in over a year and tried to log on because we were both enjoying skyrim and decided to play ESO again only to find out my account is suspended for some unknown reason?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS now kicks inactive players to reduce server load ...
    shades.gif

PS: Just kidding (i hope), you probably got flagged during the whole Cheat Engine debacle
  • Lordwolfie
    Lordwolfie
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    ZOS now kicks inactive players to reduce server load ...
    shades.gif

PS: Just kidding (i hope), you probably got flagged during the whole Cheat Engine debacle

Thank you! I hope it gets sorted out soon. Me and my spouse were sitting playing skyrim for days watching each other play then were like "Hey why not play ESO again." so now I am just waiting excited to play again. Is there a way to check ticket status?
  • Lordwolfie
    Lordwolfie
    ✭✭
    Yay managed to get some help! This thread can be closed.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already assisted. Closing by OP request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.