The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Account compromised, going around in circles

daphil01
daphil01
✭✭
Hi @ZOS_CoriJ -
I saw you response to the other message with the exact issue I have been having. I think mine is also complicated since they have two emails with my tickets and everytime I send a response to something on my other e-mail it sends me a message that I need to login and change my contact information that my ticket can't be updated. I can't login to do this since I am suspended because of security reason/compromised. The last email I got in response to a new ticket I tried to raise to make sure they knew I was responding read that if my problem was fixed they were sorry for the delay. My problem is not fixed but I don't think they can receive my responses. This has been going on for around 5 days and I don't know what to do anymore. Any help would be much appreciated. I really want to take part in the new life festival [Incident: 161215-001416] is the last ticket that was responded to. Please help. :(

Senelar Woundbinder - v16 DC Healplar
Esenlar - v16 DC Sorcerer
Neselar - v16 DC DK Tank
Senelarian - v16 AD Templar

#KHole4lyfe
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both tickets seem to be received and responded to. If for any reason you are not receiving a response: When contacting in to create a new ticket you should use an email that Support can contact you back on, NOT the email currently being used on the account.

We cannot assist this matter from the forums, so this thread is closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.