The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player Looking for a guild EU

Cymro83
Cymro83
Hi there,

I'm looking for a laid back & friendly to newcomers guild ( UK based here)

I'm fairly new to ESO ( Maybe 2 weeks in) but have played previous Elder scrolls games and several MMOS so know my way around them.

I'm ideally looking for a no pressure, laid back and easy going guild with no expectations, that meet up every now and then.

I've a mic if needed

Thanks

Thanks
Edited by Cymro83 on November 28, 2016 9:05PM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the Never Behind thread. We're a friendly helpful bunch from all over the world but mainly UK & Irish based.
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    @PokeMaule the OP sounds perfect for the guild.
    Unexpected heroes guild.
    A small group who help each other out. Crafting gear, running quests/dungeons, build advice, etc.
    Generally just have fun.

GT: Wonky Jr

Edited by Wonky_Jr on December 15, 2016 9:46AM
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Yes definitely. Feel free to drop an add to either myself @ PokeMaule or @ Wonky Jr for an invite.
    Unexpected Heroes Guild is all about learning together and getting what you want out of the game.
    In the few days since starting it up I personally have got so much more from the game in terms of tips and advice (not to mention a full respect thanks Wonky lol)

Even join us for a few hours and see what you think.
    Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
    Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
    Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
    Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
    Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• FiveDinosaur792
    FiveDinosaur792
    ✭✭✭
    try pheasant pluckers:)
    FiveDinosaur792 GM of Pheasant Pluckers Guild on EU/Xbox