The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rapid Strikes Or Bloodthirst

SURxR3AL
SURxR3AL
✭✭✭
is the damage increase of Rapid Strikes worth taking over the survivablilty of bloodthirst..for PVP
NA Server (Xbox One)
Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood thirst for PvP and depending on the class, PvE as well.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think stam sorc use the damage one all other classes he healing one. This is for crit surge and hurricane.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still like the healing one on stamsorc in PVP - crit surge is only a 1500 heal there, and every heal counts.

On Stam DK and stamblade in PVE I would probably still use bloodthirst for some passive health sustain.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking if switching my dw to bow cause with evasion iv had them dogde it 3 times in a row with evasion..it's ridiculous they dodge them then then around and blow me away....how are you going to doge 3 consecutive rapid strikes
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)