The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SHOCKINGLY bad idea to have New Life Festival in a single location...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Eastmarch is broken guys and gals... there's no more room for people... I picked up the quest, did the first one in Grahtwood, tried to return and have been stuck in the Eastmarch load screen ever since...

What on earth were Zenimax thinking?? They should have put Brenda in more than one zone.... TERRIBLE!! TERRIBLE!!... You guys just do NOT think... EVER!!
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least you got a quest. I logged in, went to Eastmarch, went up to Breda, couldn't talk to her and DC'd. Now I can't log in again. This an absolute joke.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Festival of lag, it shows how BAD the servers are.

"item not ready yet" endless times.

Who's briljant idea was it?
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    omg are People make this game smart, ??? so many problem With load and so many People cant be smart do duell and spam Power so they make it even harder to load, you have to stop duell is some area, duell is most stupid thing you made to eso.
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Mefromnorway
    Mefromnorway
    ✭✭✭
    only way to not ruin this is stop play eso and start With other game i never seen such idiots make this game like they want to make problem for People play and pay for this game, load load load disconect disconct omg ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Have fun and dont be rude. Im Norwegian so im sorry for my spelling, but hope u understand.

Grand Master Crafter.
    5 chars full 9 traiter.
    3 chars Flawless
    2 chars Stormproof.

Total 13 chars, evryone got full gold armor both roles.

PS5 Europe.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I have been booted at least ... AT LEAST... 20 times trying to load into Eastmarch. It's beyond a joke.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Can't even put another enchantment on my daggers. Sword goes fine but daggers won't.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upon my first visit to Eastmarch to start this quest, I noticed that the game was actually locking up my PS4 when I went to take a screencap of all the people.. it took about 30 seconds for the screencap notification sound to chime. It also took about 30-40 seconds for my PS4 to respond to my pressing of the PS button. Crazy stuff..
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upon my first visit to Eastmarch to start this quest, I noticed that the game was actually locking up my PS4 when I went to take a screencap of all the people.. it took about 30 seconds for the screencap notification sound to chime. It also took about 30-40 seconds for my PS4 to respond to my pressing of the PS button. Crazy stuff..

I made this mistake only once... lol. I actually got completely stuck trying to send a PSN message to a friend also...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are y'all doing in Eastmarch? You can open Crown Crates from anywhere.

Anyway, Gina did say they would look into it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3603954/#Comment_3603954

"Hey guys, we're actively looking into how we can help alleviate some of the high ping that you're running into, though please understand that some crowding at the start of an event is to be expected. "

It is caused by people playing the game. It is not clear from Gina's note whether they intend to fix the server performance or see if they can reduce the number of people playing the game. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure what this has to do with Crown Crates. You have to go to Eastmarch, by a wayshrine just outside of Windhelm, to start the quest (after using the free item from the Crown store).
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure what this has to do with Crown Crates. You have to go to Eastmarch, by a wayshrine just outside of Windhelm, to start the quest (after using the free item from the Crown store).

He was making a funny. Lol
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops :P
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am getting DC'd everywhere, even in Craglorn and Deshaan on different characters. I have had at least 6 DC's in two hours across multiple characters in various location, I have had to stop doing the new life quests but am having issues even doing writs.

I am also having 3 and 4 second delays in response to my button pressing. PS4 NA.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyway, Gina did say they would look into it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3603954/#Comment_3603954

"Hey guys, we're actively looking into how we can help alleviate some of the high ping that you're running into, though please understand that some crowding at the start of an event is to be expected. "

It is caused by people playing the game. It is not clear from Gina's note whether they intend to fix the server performance or see if they can reduce the number of people playing the game. :smile:

LOL awesome