The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A question for Xbox Forumites.

GeorgeParker
In the last 24 hours the game performance has been shocking on XBox EU Server, I have spent ages stuck in loading loops and twice unable to load characters stuck in Wrothgar Delves, the only thing this Holiday event is doing is making me consider having a holiday from this car crash of a game.
But the question is..... Why are people with Xbox issues posting on General discussion threads and not on here ???? I am not a big poster on this Forum but a quick glance at the Xbox Forum page would have you thinking the Xbox servers were just peachy fine at the moment.
Any thoughts from more knowledgable Forum users would be great.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the main reason people post on the general forums is because they usually never respond here.

Often times they will move it here it they deem it appropriate but this really should be only for platform specific issues.
    Most often the issues aren't only on xbox one so you'll see them in bug, general, etc instead

Just look at the lack of responded to posts tho here vs general
    *Consider its not always a staff response people are seeking
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 16, 2016 6:30PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • GeorgeParker
    Thanks for your thoughts and feedback, interesting.