Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Provisioning Writ package rewards

medusasfolly
medusasfolly
✭✭✭
Why is my level V provisioner getting level IV provsioning packages when they turn in their writ items? I specifically made a level V provisioner so they could start getting level V recipes.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they have access to Coldharbor?

Now, one thing I noticed is, just getting to Coldharbor is not enough, as I bumped one of my Mules (L8) to V in Provisioning but they still do Writs in Sentinel (IV). I thought I had done some V level writs up there on a mule before. In any event, you probably have to have finished enough of the zones main quests to get the Messages Across Tamriel quest which leads you to Coldharbor on completion. I think you can do that just by doing the last quest in zone 5 of your Alliance zones, but that is just a hypothesis.

Shame as it is the best way to get those CP10 and CP50 recipes. Although, you can loot those in containers up there, I actually got most of the recipes at that tier from looting.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, that would explain it. No, not in Coldharbor yet. Char is still level 12 so I've barely finished zone 1. I've been looting but figured writs would be the most consistent and least labor intensive way to acquire the level 5 recipes. Drats on that not working as expected.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some level V provisioners get stuck to level IV. But i also have few very low level characters, twentysome, that went to coldharbour and CAN do level V writs. They have not done any last area quests. I can't find any logic in this bug.

For now it looks like only solution is to make another provisioner. My faulty crafters just are faulty. No respeccing or kicking helps.
    Edited by helediron on December 16, 2016 12:25AM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone