Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store - Please add Traits to the Crafting Section

SoberAlias
It's great that we can purchase Meals, Refreshing Drinks, Repair Kits, Poisons, Soul Gem Packs, and Tri-Restoration Potions, as well as, Costumes, Mimic stones, and Motifs...so "THANK YOU"! :)

The only item left that people complain about the most are Traits..Nirnhoned especially...so "PLEASE" continue making the journey of our ESO experience even greater by adding Traits to the Crown Store...some of us just don't want to bother with deconstruction and its easier to just sell everything for coin. The crafting Farmers can still continue plowing since that's their prodigy...and the rest of us can enjoy the fun side of gameplay..its a WIN WIN!

Armor Trait Bundle X45
  • 5 Divines
  • 5 Prosperous
  • 5 Impenetrable
  • 5 Infused
  • 5 Nirnhoned
  • 5 Reinforced
  • 5 Sturdy
  • 5 Training
  • 5 Well-Fitted

Weapon Trait Bundle X45
  • 5 Charged
  • 5 Defending
  • 5 Infused
  • 5 Nirnhoned
  • 5 Powered
  • 5 Precise
  • 5 Sharpened
  • 5 Training
  • 5 Decisive
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you play this game?

You seem to want everything purchasable in the Crown store so there will be no need to actually play. Next you will be asking for straight out XP to be sold in the Crown store, so you do not need to level at all. Please stop making these inane requests.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My apologies OP, I just realized you might actually be making the point that there is too much available for purchase in the Crown store and are simply pointing out the things that ESO have missed before the game can actually become completely 'Pay to Complete'.

If this is not the case, please refer to my previous post in this thread.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um nope, nope and nope. First, stop trying to get them to add stuff to the crown store because you don't want to take the time to do it. Bad enough master crafters have to buy motifs with RL money.
    Second crafting is already well behind the rest of the game the very few thing we have left to craft should not be purchasable with RL money.

Whats with all the gotta have it now going on lately? They gave reagents for tel var, the have lower ap to gain skills. Other things that allude me at the moment. They have already made it easy enough.

It's no win win. How is that win for those of us that put in the work, even before they added the 4th lvl to reduce times? I don't understand the argument of deconstructing either, it takes 3 minutes to hit the research button on all things you could research. If your too lazy to do that then it's on you not the game. And what happens after you get master crafter, sell mats in the crown store too?
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I hate this idea.

I will admit that the last 2 (8th and 9th traits) are PAINFULLY long to research; even with the 10% ESO + subscription, I really don't see anything wrong with the current system as we have it.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summary...

I don't like crafters or crafting.
    Lets make all crafting related stuff available for cash in the crown store.

Response..
    No...this is not the direction the game should go in. There are enough MMO's where you can buy virtually anything in the game for real money...go play one of those & leave us in peace (while it lasts).
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synfaer wrote: »
    Summary...

I don't like crafters or crafting.
    Lets make all crafting related stuff available for cash in the crown store.

Response..
    No...this is not the direction the game should go in. There are enough MMO's where you can buy virtually anything in the game for real money...go play one of those & leave us in peace (while it lasts).

Actually I'm more convinced that this guy is a troll, several post about the same thing. But yeah spot on with the analysis.
  • SoberAlias
    @disintegr8 You are correct...the two Crown Store forum discussions were posted somewhat out of sarcasm. One to 'add a feature' and the other to 'add an item'. Over a year later many of us endured the changes...continuing to stick it out...because we love this freakin' game. Even now...when we can see the 2017 horizon where "EVERYTHING" will be eventually added to ZOS's Crown store kingdom...or so it seems. And 'Why Not?'...their Company revenue is up...a little side coin doesn't hurt...and of course...it 'IS' more profitable then lining an in-game GUILDS pockets.

It has come to a point where "We might as well pull the trigger first and wait for its arrival." After all ZOS's company motto is "JUST LIE DOWN...AND TAKE IT".

Screenshot_20160921_144736.png

Edited by SoberAlias on December 15, 2016 3:01AM
  • SoberAlias
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jinxedem wrote: »

Lol, but still no.