The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stamina DK DPS question for endgame PVE content

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
What is optimum dps gear and skills assigned to pull in big numbers?

I have Black Rose, Vipers, Mael swords, Mael daggers, red mountain, TBS, Hundings, Veledrith and everything is all gold and I can't seem to pull off the consistent dps numbers that people have. I have tried all the sets out with different combinations so it has to be a L2P issue on my part. I can admit that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated from you Stam DK dps users.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 piece Vicious Ophidian/Alkosh, 2 vMA Dagger/Axe, vMA Bow, 2 Kraagh/Velidreth, 5 Night Mother's Gaze/Twice Born Star.

All medium.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Penetration always comes first. Bosses usually have 18-19k ressistance. So in a 4 man group and most trials, sharpend on both weapons are a must. I also recommend two daggers for more crit. Maelstrom bow are also a must, definetly the strongest skill for stamina players atm, endless hail. When this is said, the difference between a good player and a normal player, can be as much as 10-15k dps difference, eventhough their gear and cp setup are exactly the same.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    3 piece Vicious Ophidian/Alkosh, 2 vMA Dagger/Axe, vMA Bow, 2 Kraagh/Velidreth, 5 Night Mother's Gaze/Twice Born Star.

All medium.

I am assuming for TBS thief and shadow still?

What is the correct rotation/ what skills are you slotting? Thank you again.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to get back in VMA and grind out to get a bow. Le sigh
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I personally like 6 medium and one heavy btw. you sacrifice 1,2% crit or something for loads of stats.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Best DPS I've been able to do is with

3 VO
    2 Maelstrom weapons (Axe, Dagger or Double Dagger)
    5 TBD
    2 Krag'h

You can check out Alcast's build as it is excellent. Basically you need to empower every dot. You should have these skills in your rotation....

Rapid Strikes, Rending Slash, Venomous Claw, Rearming Trap, Poison Injection, Endless Hail, Flames of Oblivion.

Always be sure to weave light attacks in.