The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone explain recount to me?

Vrienda
Vrienda
✭✭✭✭✭
Okay so I started using recount in an attempt to get into PvE Endgame by improving my DPS. (http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info875-RecountUpdate6.html)

According to the addon I'm generally pulling 7k-9k single target and 12k-20k AoE DPS. Which I know isn't that great.

The thing that confuses is me is how next to my DPS number it shows a percentage, I assumed this was how much damage I did in the group to the mob. For example it usually says somewhere between 45% and 50%, which I assumed meant I was doing 50% of the group's damage but it still showed 50% when I was taking on a mob solo. So now I'm confused as to what the % stands for. I just can't see my DPS being half of the groups damage. Can someone please explain it to me?

TL;DR: Kq0vUAd.png?1 What does the % in this picture mean?!
Edited by Vrienda on December 13, 2016 12:49PM
Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeula wrote: »
    Okay so I started using recount in an attempt to get into PvE Endgame by improving my DPS. (http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info875-RecountUpdate6.html)

According to the addon I'm generally pulling 7k-9k single target and 12k-20k AoE DPS. Which I know isn't that great.

The thing that confuses is me is how next to my DPS number it shows a percentage, I assumed this was how much damage I did in the group to the mob. For example it usually says somewhere between 45% and 50%, which I assumed meant I was doing 50% of the group's damage but it still showed 50% when I was taking on a mob solo. So now I'm confused as to what the % stands for. I just can't see my DPS being half of the groups damage. Can someone please explain it to me?

TL;DR: Kq0vUAd.png?1 What does the % in this picture mean?!

no idea i use the much more popular, the much better ftc add-on.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not 100% sure but I think it's the % of crit damage you did.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not 100% sure but I think it's the % of crit damage you did.

That would make sense actually. I've got a high crit score that matches the %. Thanks for the reply!
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.