The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The kings gambit (Orsinium)

KimberlyannKitsuragi
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK

A PLEA TO ZOS REGARDING "THE ANGER OF THE KING" QUEST IN ORSINIUM

There's a quest where you have to push four switches within 2 minutes. The trick is several mobs will try to attack you if you get too close. If you don't hit all the buttons, you fail the quest. For some reason no matter how many speed potions I use or what blessing I pick, I can't seem to beat it. I'm feeling really stuck and I'm a nightblade. I know I should sneak but I have enough trouble beating the clock alone.

THIS QUEST IS PART OF THE MAIN LINE! I want to finish the main questline for the zone. Please fix/eliminate this quest so it's easier.
Edited by KimberlyannKitsuragi on December 12, 2016 5:34AM
Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have other people run this with you. And they can run interference on the mobs or kite the mobs away.

And, it can be done once you learn the path. Even if you have to fight a few mobs, in fact the correct path has only a couple of combat choke points.

And, this is the easy part, wait until later when you want to save a certain someone, that is the hard part. If your going to be on this evening at 6 or so Mountain Time, look me up and I can help you.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You definitely should not sneak. You definitely should take the speed buff. Kill what's in you way but keep on your toes and keep moving so nothing knocks you down below the walkways. Take your time to learn the path you'll ultimately take to make it in time, kill what's in your way, and it's not too hard.
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    It's hard because I can't oneshot stuff and I haven't been paying enough attention to understand if other people can run it with you. It doesn't seem instanced
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it on my second or third run. I didn't kill them, forget what buff I took.

As long as you know the route you should be fine - oh, make sure they don't throw you down, that takes a lot of time to run back up.

Don't know if it makes any difference, the character was probably lvl 16 at that time.

Good luck and run like the wind!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett