The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Damage

Sarru
Sarru
✭✭✭
I'm just wondering... When will you do something with this stupidly insane damage in PvP?
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 13 is supposedly going to address some problems regarding damage. A month or 2 I think? I remember reading it would be out before housing, and housing is in February.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    InB4 75% Battle Spirit! :trollface:
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarru wrote: »
    I'm just wondering... When will you do something with this stupidly insane damage in PvP?

what shows up most frequently on your death recap?

I'm always amazed at how many times that "stupid" :) dawn breaker of smiting gets me...

it does some pretty heavy duty damage (around 5 to 9k) for such a low cost (100 ultimate or less)...you can dang near spam that thing with the right build...

amazingly enough I've never tried it considering i get most my best moves from my death recaps...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options