Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random player giving healing wards during 1v1's

SlowMetabolism
SlowMetabolism
✭✭✭
Earlier today some guy was spamming wards while people were dueling and the wards were going to the either of the people in the 1v1. Not sure if this was/is a bug, I tried giving wards to people dueling right after I noticed him doing it while people were calling him out and it worked. Tried again today and was unable to give people wards during duels.
Edited by SlowMetabolism on December 11, 2016 4:39PM
Day one Xbox player
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its really annoying when im about to kill someone with my procs and they get a ward and kill me, im definitely not blaming a bug to cover for my bad gameplay pls dont call me out
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    its really annoying when im about to kill someone with my procs and they get a ward and kill me, im definitely not blaming a bug to cover for my bad gameplay pls dont call me out

No there was a player not dueling dropping healing wards on myself and the other person I was dueling.... Countless people reported him. Maybe I wasnt concise enough in my title and description. Whoops.
    Day one Xbox player
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as i know this is only a cosmetic issue - friendly spells cast by spectators onto the dueling players do show their visual effects as usual but otherwise do not affect them. Same with rapid regen etc.
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    As far as i know this is only a cosmetic issue - friendly spells cast by spectators onto the dueling players do show their visual effects as usual but otherwise do not affect them. Same with rapid regen etc.

As far as I and everyone else could tell we were definetly getting the full effect. It isnt working today so maybe they realized they broke it and fixed it?
    Day one Xbox player
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isnt working today so maybe they realized they broke it and fixed it?
    lol-2.gif

Edited by SirAndy on December 11, 2016 8:12PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was it an actual duel like in Rawl'kha or was it in Cyrodiil?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted about a bug allowing healing during duels a month ago and literally got 0 response
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The person who healed you has to do a certain thing to make it work. I'd rather not say what it is for fear of people trolling duelers.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just wards. guard works as well it's a blazing shield troll who shows up to areas were people are dueling and puts guard on them. He does it quite regularly too
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    Was it an actual duel like in Rawl'kha or was it in Cyrodiil?

Stormhaven
    Day one Xbox player
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just wards. guard works as well it's a blazing shield troll who shows up to areas were people are dueling and puts guard on them. He does it quite regularly too
    well.. it's still "play as you like"
    you like to duel? Go ahead and duel wherever you want!
    you like to mess around with duellists? Go ahead... B)
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    lol-2.gif

This and comment #2 rofl
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    Kyye wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    lol-2.gif

This and comment #2 rofl

Not sure whats so funny, as LeifErickson said there is actually a way to give wards to people 1v1'ing. Maybe a dumb comment about thinking they would actually fix something but as I said I thought I was able to give wards to people as well and tried the next day and could not. May have been the dude just spamming wards and I thought they were mine. First time I had seen anyone do it and havent seen anyone do it since then. As for Zuto he is just a bad player I dont run procs and main a light armor magblade and medium armor stam DK.
    Day one Xbox player
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

I have personal experiences being healed by outside bol and vigor its not cosmetic
  • NinjaMyk
    NinjaMyk
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm there is an action that can be taken that opens up the ability to heal 2 people involved in a duel outside of cyrodil. You don't get to choose who if it's a aoe like healing springs both duellists benefit and smart targeting applies so lowest health guy gets the healing wards. Only things that target friendly players works so you cannot cause damage either