The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Server Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun

OniGokuMonji
OniGokuMonji
Soul Shriven
I'm a Nord Templar Healer. Champion 453 and need help with Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun. If possible I'd like us to read the scroll. I have it as a Undaunted Pledge. Spent 4 hours getting to last boss and 2 hours trying to beat last boss. This is infuriating and I will appreciate any help I can get.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's the secret to that final boss!

Boss, Totem, mobs are the phases

Boss Phase

Kill it! Faster the better also on mini bosses save resources and build up ult. Don't kill till you have an ult for you need an ult for the next phase.

Totem

So the totem actually doesn't drain everyone at once. It reaches toward the nearest person first. Ideally the tank should take the burn while healer should be 2nd nearest and dd should finish off. Also really important for everyone to attack it to make up for damage and a possible missing dd (bad luck if someone is unarmed mode). Lastly make sure as a healer you use cleanse from alliance war line first ( why cause it migrate some loss for 6 secs)

Mobs

Stamina and magicaka are best to bring here. Magicka dd for aoe while stamina dd focus on archers. Either way they got to die fast.
  • OniGokuMonji
    OniGokuMonji
    Soul Shriven
    The issue for me is finding a group that won't quit.