Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Worthwhile Vendors

Kylric
Kylric
✭✭
Hello all,

I finally got to the point in the game where I have some gold I can spend. Since I’ve been poor I never really paid attention to vin-game vendors. Anyone have some recommendations? I’m over level 50

I’ve purchased from some walking vendors and they seem to only sell junk.

I know I’m going to visit the Monster Mask Vendor later this week (for the first time).

Others?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild traders in cities, have everything you could ever want
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI, Golden vendor prices, in gold, usually start around 100k and go up.

If by 'walking vendor' you mean the NPC vendors walking on the roads, my advice is sell them your junk and buy repairs, if you have gear worth saving. Otherwise, only the few vendors selling set pieces are worth buying from.

Though good deals can potentially be had at any guild kiosk, from a practical perspective, I find it easiest to visit those with multiple vendors located near wayshrines: Mournhold, Rawl'kha, Wayrest, Elden Root, etc. These are also much sought after by major trade guilds, and are generally well stocked with just about everything.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Kylric
    Kylric
    ✭✭
    thanks folks. Trust me, I hit a lot of trade guild vendors. In fact, I'm a member of 5 good ones. At least once a week I got to as many as I can to pick up provisions and other items.

I should have been more specific, looking for NPC vendor information.

Again, thank you
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil vendors are the only ones that sell anything really worthwhile. PvE vendors should be mostly ignored since everything they sell(like lockpicks, repair kits, ect) can be found cheaper in guild traders.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)