The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End Game Gear

Ancra
Ancra
Just can't seem to find any updated guilds on end game gear. I was wondering if you need to invest into crafting to upgrade your gear to gold?

I have only started playing last two months and I am nearing 160 champion points I read that gear does not scale beyond that point so I am going to want to start obtaining some good end game gear however I hate crafting I find it boring in every MMORPG. If I don't like crafting would i be able to get best end game gear?
  • Ancra
    Ancra
    Ancra wrote: »
    Just can't seem to find any updated guides on end game gear. I was wondering if you need to invest into crafting to upgrade your gear to gold?

I have only started playing last two months and I am nearing 160 champion points I read that gear does not scale beyond that point so I am going to want to start obtaining some good end game gear however I hate crafting I find it boring in every MMORPG. If I don't like crafting would i be able to get best end game gear?

I meant to say updated guides.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much of the best end-game gear does not need to be crafted. And you could have someone else upgrade blue or purple quality gear for you if it's not bound to you, I suppose. However, you'd be unable to upgrade a piece a gear that is bind-on-pickup if you don't invest at all into crafting.

There is very little gear that drops in gold quality.