Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

One Tamriel travel ?

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
I just came back to checkout the open exploring and travel to all zones. So i don't see anything posted about how you can get to other faction zones. So how is this done now?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the navigator NPCs to take you to the next zone over and keep chaining navigators till you get where you want, or
    find a friend/guild mate in the zone you want to go to and travel to them. It'll drop you off at a wayshrine in that zone, which then unlocks the wayshrine in the main hub there, if that is not the shrine you landed at.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, seek out the Navigators in each Capital City. Look for the Conestoga Wagon Icon for land locked, and the Anchor icon for ports, float your cursor over the icon and it will tell you what kind of travel they offer.

Also, some of the ships in the game have travel access, you activate their Ships Wheel for that. Most of those will not take you to other alliances, but some will. However the Navigator NPCs will get you to other alliances and other zones.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow thank you guys for replying and not being annoyed at yet another how to travel post. I just finished downloading the game and really want to explore the world like i did in the singleplayer games.
    thanks