Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Imperial city vendor vs. Running around The Hollow City

Solidsnake993
Solidsnake993
✭✭✭
I play in Azura's star and the campaign is almost always yellow and there is no PvP so I just go there to farm and stuff. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to get 3k telvar from just killing NPCs. I can't obtain it by killing people because it's dead, and I can't fight those bosses by myself although it is undoubtedly possible. Those satchels cost 500 telvar and I can buy about 4 of them in one run. Now in that same exact amount of time I can obtain more stuff if I just wake up early in the morning when nobody is on and run around The Hollow City for about 20 minutes.

I don't see why people are saying the prices of alchemy reagents are going to drop because 1) Nobody wants to visit that DLC let alone farm telvar to buy satchels and 2) It feels like a chore having to farm telvar just to get reagents. This is my opinion so of course it doesn't mean I am right. I just want to make this post to see what you guys think whether you agree with me or not.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hint, there are better places to farm for Alchemy Ingredients than the Hollow City. Sure, if you have the place to your self, it's a pretty good farm spot. But, there are some zones and areas of zones that are rich in Alchemy Nodes that spawn at a rate that lets you do a lap over and over again.

Now, that being said, Columbine has dropped on the PC/NA from 500 each to around 300 each in the past couple of weeks. So there has been some impact already on pricing. However, that being said, Columbine was historically selling in the 300 range, and it was only a recent spike that drove prices to 500. So, how much of that is due to the increase supply, and how much is due to demand tapering off as people have farmed their gear is not known.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people have tel var saved up, and waited for things to be added