Legion of Elysium ||| PvP ||| Daggerfall Covenant ||| Brand new guild recruiting!

ooRampageoo
ooRampageoo
Soul Shriven
Guild Name: Legion of Elysium
Faction: Daggerfall Covenant
Focus: PvP, Light RP

* Legion of Elysium * is a brand new PvP Daggerfall Covenant guild on the NA megaserver recruiting members of ALL levels who are willing to help this guild grow. We are looking for ESO players who are 18+, like to PvP, but most importantly, players who will be loyal and committed to building this guild from the ground up. Our future goals include broadening our scope to eventually include PvE and endgame activity.

As this is a brand new guild, we are looking for players who have a genuine interest in founding a guild and helping it grow. We need experienced players to potentially advance into leadership positions, but are recruiting players of all levels for obvious reasons.

We would like to grow to the point where we can regularly have organized PvP in Cyrodiil, as well as many other activities (auctions, raffles, competitions, etc). If we get large enough, or to the point where enough people want to, we would like to broaden our focus to include PvE, and possibly hold cross faction events as well.

We currently have a guild website, and a mumble server.

If this is something you would be interested in, please click on the link below and apply on the website, or leave your in-game contact information and I will invite you in-game.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=529173&TabID=4538313
Edited by ooRampageoo on September 10, 2015 11:55PM
Legion of Elysium
  • livingdeaddoll_zx
    I'd like to join your guild, I need pvp buddies. Contact name in game is Jezebel Lovecraft