The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can I please get help with a Stam. Sorc. DPS Dueling Build.

B1indB1ake
B1indB1ake
Soul Shriven
I need help with my Stam. Sorc. DPS. I'm a Redguard set up for PVE & rarely play PVP, but I want some advice for a good set up for Dueling that I can swap to when I feel like Dueling. I can hold my own against other players that are set up for PVE and win most the time. But I can definitely tell when I'm fighting someone set up for PVP, and I want to close that gap and be able to hold my own against true PVPers as well. Thank you for all the help and input!
Edited by B1indB1ake on December 7, 2016 9:31PM
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is your current set up?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need atleast 2500 crit resists(full inpen set) and 18-20k hp (without battlespirit) if you r gonna use medium or 22-25k health with heavy armor , sorco is best with sword and shield for heavy (double bars or bow ) and fot medium i would go with 2hnd bow .
    Try to keep ur maximum stamina above 40k
    and your weapon dmg above 2.5k unbuffed.
    Also make sure to use dark deal as your secondary heal and resource manager .